ISDS220B, dual-channel digital oscilloscope, is a product taken "low-cost, high-performance" as the design goals and it is well-designed bandwidth 60M, 200M sampling rate, 2 channels, supporting alternately X,alternating Y and XY mode dual-channel virtual oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, and has a 1KHz reference square wave output interface. ISDS220B device supports DDS and scanner functions. Of which there are five kinds of DDS output wave form ,sine wave the highest possible output 20M. Devices communicate with a PC via high speed USB2.0.
1. Streamlined design, compact size, USB2.0 interface, no external power source.
2. More suitable for notebook computer, used easily on business.
3. Asmall size (mm): 150 (L) x100 (W) x30 (H), easy to carry.
4. High refresh rate, high sampling rate, 200MS / s real-time sampling.
5. The software supports: Windows XP (SP3), Win7, Win8, Win10(32bit or 64bit).
6. Waveforms: add, subtract, multiply, X-Y display.
7. The waveform data can be output to EXCEL, BMP, OSC by time and voltage.
8. FFT spectrum analysis.
9. Full-function signal generator, and supports adjustable voltage amplitude and offset.
10. A computer can connect many DSO.
11. Secondary development library that provides an example of VC development.
Digital Storage Oscilloscope:
Impedance: 1MΩ 25pF
Coupling: AC / DC
Vertical resolution: 8Bit
Voltage range:-16V ~ 16V
Vertical accuracy: ± 3%
Timebase range: 1ns-20s
Vertical adjustable: 10mV/div-10V/div (1MΩ)
Input protection: Diode clamping
Auto Setup: Yes (10Hz to 60MHz)
Trigger mode: automatic, continuous, single
Trigger Slope: + / –
Trigger level adjustable: Yes
Trigger Type: Analog
Trigger source: CH1, CH2
Memory Depth: 512KB/CH
Single Bandwidth: 60MHz
Maximum real-time sampling rate: 200MS / s
Sampling Rate Selection: Yes
Vertical mode: CH1, CH2, ADD, SUB, MUL
Display Mode: X alternately, Y and X-Y mode alternately
Cursor measurements: Yes
Cursor display: frequency, voltage
Waveform Save format: Osc (private), Excel and Bmp
Algorithm: FFT (18 window), correlation, power spectrum
FFT data points per channel :8 -1048576
FIR supports arbitrary amplitude frequency sampling method and Rectangle, bartlett, triangular, cosine, hanning, bartlett_hanning, hamming, blackman, blackman_Harris, tukey, Nuttall, FlatTop, Bohman, Parzen, Lanczos, kaiser, gauss window function method;
IIR filter support "Butterworth", "Chebyshev I", "Chebyshev II", "oval" type;
DDS signal source (ISDS220B)
Waveforms: sine, square wave (variable duty cycle), triangle wave, sawtooth
Output amplitude: ≥ 9Vp-p (no load)
Output Impedance: 200Ω ± 10%
DC Offset: ± 2.5V
Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 20MHz (sine wave) .1 Hz ~ 2MHz (other)
Frequency resolution: 1Hz
Frequency Stability: ± 1 × 10-3
Frequency Accuracy: ± 5 × 10-3
Triangle wave linearity: ≥ 98% (1Hz ~ 10kHz)
Sine Wave Distortion: ≤ 0.8% (reference frequency 1kHz)
Square wave rise and fall time: ≤ 100ns
Square wave duty cycle range: 1% to 99%
Sweep mode: linear sweep, logarithmic sweep
Linear Sweep range: 1Hz ~ 20MHz, the smallest step 1Hz
Logarithmic sweep range: 1Hz ~ 10MHz, 1,10,100 … logarithmic step
1 x ISDS220B Virtual PC USB Oscilloscoper
2 x Probes
1 x USB Cable
1 x CD
1 x English User Manual
1 x Gift Box